Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 50.5858 ha (125 acres)
This immaculately presented 125 acre* property is the perfect entry level farm or place to ease down from a larger holding. The charming period home has been completely renovated both inside and out.
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar flows through to the dining and one of the living areas; complimented by a lovely bay window.
- Second cosy living area with combustion heater
- 3 generous size bedrooms, 1 with BIR's
- Master bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom
- Office or 4th bedroom
- Large shower room and second toilet adjacent to laundry
- 45,000 litres* rain water storage
- Single stand wool shed with steel sheep yards.
- 5 bay machinery shed with 2 lockable bays, concrete floor and power, 3 open fronted bays
- Bore with submersible pump and 22,500 litre*storage reticulated to troughs
- Excellent fencing, 6 main paddocks
- Lane way for stock movement
- School bus available
It's not often that I can say that a property on acreage has been renovated both inside and out! There is little to do here other than move in and make it your own!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
50.5858 ha / 125 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.