Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Art Deco Brick Home
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated on a quiet street is this beautiful art deco brick home set on a large 915.8 m2 (approx.) block with a single car garage and carport.
Features of the home include:
• Beautiful period entrance hall with timber panel walls and great storage
• Two good size bedrooms both with built in robes
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Large formal living room with gas heating
• Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, large wall mirror cabinet and toilet
• A big sun room easily convertible into a third bedroom and study
• Large laundry with a second toilet
There is a separate bungalow which is currently used for storage, easily convertible into a spare bedroom. To the rear of the of the property there is an established fruit orchid with a wide variety of produce and a storage shed.
This is a beautiful home has loads of potential.
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.